I have practiced massage in Oklahoma, California and now the Rogue Valley in Oregon. I have been practicing since 2012 and completed my training at Ashland Institute of Massage (AIM) to become licensed in Oregon in 2016. I was drawn to the Rogue valley and decided to make this my home. My passion has always been to help people. I completed my Bachelor’s degree in psychology and a Master’s in Human Relations. After surviving Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in 2013, I decided to take a more focused, therapeutic approach with helping people with their wellness needs and goals. I am currently cancer free. I am certified in Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) and Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT ) through an in-depth training program with the Academy of Lymphatic Studies (ACOLS) using a modified Vodder technique. By integrating many different modalities into my practice, I am able to create individual treatment plans for every client’s needs. I specialize in a more therapeutic massage from Manual Lymph Therapy, Oncology Massage, injury, headaches and migraines as well as medical massage, to include motor vehicle accidents.
- Licensed Massage Therapist graduating from the Ashland Institute of Massage with prior training from Oklahoma.
- Certified Manual Lymph Therapist and Complete Decongestive Therapist through the Academy of Lymphatic Studies.
- Oncology Massage Education Associates – with Training from Gayle McDonald
- MS Human Relations
- BA Behavioral Studies
Affiliations & Organizations
- Academy of Lymphatic Studies – ACOLS
- OMA – Oncology Massage Alliance
- SPOHNC – Support for People with Head and Neck Cancer
- Bra to Spa yearly event with The Elizabeth Institute and GLOW in Ashland, OR
- Dr. Matt Sheehan – Medford Family Chiropractic Center
- Susannah Graven LMT
- Christa M. Rodriquez LMT
- The Shakespeare Festival
- La Clinica in Medford, OR